If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with state-of-the-art printing technology and manufacturing then Digitech is somewhere you could thrive. View our current employment opportunities below.
Field Service Engineer - Mccarran Airport, NV
As a Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for the installation, training, and technical support of Digitech printing equipment, to include verification of electrical and environmental factors at customer site and installing and testing of printing equipment to ensure proper set up. Will provide onsite user training for equipment operation and preventive maintenance.
Digitech's headquarters are located in San Antonio, TX with opportunities in many USA regions - including LAS VEGAS, NV.
- Provide Technical support – onsite, telephone and written (email, text, etc.). During new install and setup, will communicate and review with customer the pre-installation requirements and assist in the unloading and uncrating equipment and positioning in customer facility. Will work with customer’s certified electrician to ensure proper electric set up.
- Complete field reports after onsite visits to summarize visit and provide feedback to Digitech Service Department. Will follow up after visit to ensure customer’s continued satisfaction.
- Will provide ongoing remote technical diagnostic support and focus to ensure our customers are fully supported.
- Travel- up to 50% of work week.
- Ability to analyze complex both hardware and software technical issues and identity root cause for resolution.
- Demonstrate customer management skills, listening skills, be proactive to anticipate customer needs and “over deliver” support. Follow up to ensure customer success.
- 2 years in field engineering in electronics / mechanical /or digital print industry (Large Format, Inkjet, Super-wide, Graphic Prepress)
- Knowledge of high and low voltage wiring, capability of identifying and qualifying single phase as well as three phase power requirements.
- Strong communication ability and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work independently AND with team.
- Lift up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to work within tight spaces and crawl on concrete floor around equipment.
- Ability to work with RIPs, Color Management a plus.
- Ability to trouble shoot both mechanical and electrical.
- Effective problem solving.
- Ability to work in Remote Support environment.
- Hands on, ability to work long hours as needed and adapt to fast changing environment.
- Punctual, reliable, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, professional and discreet.
Telephone (210) 545-6000